The costs of any replacement hire vehicle, storage and recovery for your damaged car and repairs undertaken to your car, if applicable, are sent to the insurance company of the driver who caused the accident.


If you are claiming compensation for any personal injury then under new rules introduced by the government in April 2013, you have to pay some of your solicitors fees under the no win/no fee agreement. This is guaranteed to be no more than 25% of your compensation including VAT.

How much do I have to pay for this service